An Important Message for the Children!




Good afternoon everyone,


Just a quick little message from myself and our leaders to pass on to you today...

Click on the link to watch Cooper, Taylah, Remy and Zahra share some inspirational words about this very tricky time:

An important message from our leaders!

Great job guys!

I also want to say hello and share a quick message with you all... click on the link to see what I want to say:

A teary message from Mrs R!

I hope it works, check out some of the funny faces that I am making! (Not on purpose, I'll get better at this video thing๐Ÿ˜‚)


air hugsI know that you are all incredible leaders and will shine with great leadership and responsibility at home to make sure you are working your hardest to learn and help your parents wherever you can. We are all a team and you need to make sure you are doing your part to keep this team together and safe!

Have a good rest of the week everyone. I miss you all so much and remember...it's holidays in 4 more days!!


Take care,

Mrs Ricciardone

Comments

  1. Great leadership and information Mrs R and Student Leadership Team! You guys are amazing and we are so lucky to have you. Thanks for the hard work. Stay happy and healthy everyone!
    Mrs. Meyer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Thank you xxx

Hello from Imogen & Tilly - Week 5 Term 2