Message from Mrs Coltrinari

 Dear Parents, 

 

You may be aware, that I have been doing a three-week Practical Placement in Year 6R/M, for my Masters’ studies. Today is my last day in class, and it would be remiss of me not to tell you how fantastic your children are, without exception! It has been a privilege for me to call them ‘my children’ during this time. 

 

As a teacher, it is my job to create an environment as conducive to learning as possible. That may include considering seating arrangements, presentation of material, my attitude in class, how I handle discipline, etc.  And as much as I consider and account for all those aspects of the classroom environment, nothing affects or shapes my plans more than your children, the students. They have kept me busy for sure, but it has also been heart-warming and loads of fun! I hope they feel the same and that they will take what they have learned this term and build on it as they continue their studies. 

 

A great, big thank you is also due to Sandy and Paula for the amazing learning experience. I appreciate all the help and support they have provided me. 

 

Warmly, 

Anne Coltrinari 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

An Important Message for the Children!

Thank you xxx